Whether you've been thinking about upgrading your outdoor grill or you're desperately trying to figure out a gift for the person that has everything, the Big Green Egg is the answer. And if you're still on the fence, here are seven reasons to pick up a Big Green Egg this summer.
- It’s the only grill you’ll ever want or need. This grill is epic because it’s not your ordinary grill. It’s an outdoor, ceramic, kamado-style charcoal grill. It’s a mouthful on purpose, proving exceptional with state-of-the-art ceramics, a wide range of easily adjusted cooking temperatures, a stainless steel cooking grid, and a permanent porcelain glaze to preserve the signature green color.
- It’s the ultimate cooking experience. You don’t just have to use it as a grill. You can also use it as an oven and a smoker. Where else can you find that versatility? You can sear a steak, grill up some fish tacos, bake breads, and slow cook the finest meats.
- It comes in different sizes. At some point, you need a new grill, and whether you’re upsizing or downsizing, the Big Green Egg has a grill for you and your lifestyle. Use the Mini Egg for apartment life, camping or tailgating or get extra with the 2XL Egg and host your family reunion or cater for a large group.
- The EGGcessories are bar none. Go BIG with Big Green Egg accessories. There are hundreds of accessories and related products designed to make your cooking experience fun and entertaining. Choose from cooking tools, cookware, nests, tables, and tools for starters. But, don’t forget Big Green Egg cooking boards or spices—yes, they have those too.
- You’ll be everyone’s favorite neighbor. With all this in mind, you choose whether or not to keep the Big Green Egg a secret. Once your friends and family know you have one, then let’s just say you’ll be everyone’s favorite neighbor. That’s ok though; the Big Green Egg will make you look good every time.
- You’re part of a club. Big Green Egg isn’t just a grill, it’s a new lifestyle. And once you purchase an Egg, you have access to an abundance of recipes, cooking tips, classes, and events. Big Green Egg even has its own culinary center
- It’s available at your local Breed & Company. That’s right. Visit your local store while supplies last.