Juliska Dinnerware—Intentional Designs to Make Life's Moments Special
As a true jewel in the dinnerware industry, Juliska tableware is artistically crafted, handmade, and never manufactured. This beautiful line of tableware, accessories, and glassware hails from the ingenuity of a honeymooning couple while wandering through the streets of Paris. Their unusual success story began in 2001. Juliska founders Capucine and David Gooding describe their awe moment as a fumble. It started with a random sighting of 17th century mouth-blown Bohemian glassware at a trade show. Inspiration spurred from Capucine’s love affair with the glassware’s intricate designs, colors, and iridescent sheens. Today, their many designs, over 150 launched per year, continue to make endless lasting family memories. And never-ending alluring table scenes.
The History of the Juliska Name
The pieces of their company began to fall into place two years later during the couple’s visit to Prague. While touring the Czech Republic factory where the glassware was made, they were personally introduced to the craftsmen. The woman making the introductions was named Juliska. A fitting name for tableware designs that emit a hint of Old World romance, charm, and self-expression. The exquisite glassware was the company’s first product line. Today, 85% of the company’s products are produced in Northern Portugal with the remaining products produced in the Czech Republic. However, the town of Stamford, CT houses the company’s headquarters and flagship store.
The Common Thread
Individually all of the company’s designs are completely unique with each one having its own identity. The common thread uniting them is the love and art of knowing how to live well. All designs are original, unique, and simultaneously casual and elegant. Here’s five reasons why Juliska’s tableware is the perfect complement for your family’s next get-together:
- It’s simple, timeless, and elegant designs do double-duty. Whether you are setting the dinner table for family meal time or hosting a holiday cocktail party, Juliska tableware doesn’t disappoint.
- Made from ceramic stoneware Juliska tableware is oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe. Additionally, all of the company’s glassware is also dishwasher safe including the Czech Bohemian glass.
- Juliska maintains high standards—approximately 15-20% of their products are discarded by the company’s quality control personnel.
- Artistically crafted each piece is hand-designed from scratch.
- It comes in a plethora of shapes, patterns, and colors for mixing, matching and adding your own personal style.
Bring your family and friends together in high style with Juliska tableware. Breed & Company carries three Juliska collections including the White Berry and Thread, Iberian Journey and Puro Whitewash. Mix and match to create a truly unique style all your own. Visit our four Austin area locations today or for your convenience shop our online store.