- Servings: 1-2
- Material: Stoneware
- Capacity: 1 1/2 qt.
- Heat Source: Microwave, Oven
- Dimensions: 9 1/2" diameter, 1 1/4" tall
- Cleaning: Dishwasher-Safe
This is a special order item. That means the item is not available in stores, but ordered directly from the vendor. This adds lead time, but we will keep in touch with you every step of the way.
Estimated additional lead time: 4 to 6 weeks
Since 1925, Le Creuset has been renowned as the colorful French companion in kitchens across the globe. The two founders, French artisans Armand Desaegher and Octave Aubecq, perfected a glazing process that coated cast iron in a layer of premium colorful enamel, opening their first foundry in the north of France. More functional, more versatile, and decidedly more beautiful, the result was an entirely new way of thinking about cookware, an innovation that would come to define Le Creuset.
- Free shipping for purchases over $100.
- $10 flat shipping rate for purchases.
- Local Pick-Up is available for two of our Breed Locations (29th and Westlake).
- All orders are shipped every Friday.
We want you to be happy. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase from Breed & Co. and wish to return it, we accept exchanges. Please contact our one of our store locations for further details